Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Will Change The World

I'm set for life.  I've just come up with a revolutionary idea for a new invention that going to make me billions!

You know how when you're busy unpacking boxes, you get a little hungry and feel like a snack?  Sadly, nothing around to eat, but wait!  Look what you just found!  A packet of delicious silica gel!!

But just as you're about to chow down, you notice the words you never want to see:  "DO NOT EAT."  You have no choice but to go back to unpacking your boxes, hungry and disappointed.

Not any more!

My new invention:  EDIBLE SILICA GEL!!

Get in on the ground floor while you still can.  Invest now and you may share in the incredible wealth I am soon to receive.

Here is my plan of action:

1)  Purchase a bunch of silica gel packs (this is where my investors come in)

2)  Purchase a black Sharpie (again, investors)

3)  Using the black Sharpie, cross out the word "NOT" on each and every silica gel pack

4)  Silica gel is now a tasty treat!

5)  PROFIT

Don't delay.  Act now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment